Sunday, March 6, 2011

Contra Misanthropy

I don't know how to say this. I'm writing this blog, I'll write book after book, I will do lifetimes of research to find out how to say it. But I want to say it tonight.

Because we love, because we cherish, because we give, because we create, because we truly enjoy, because we fight to find the truth, because sometimes we do, because every single one of us is unique in history and a total surprise, because we rage, because we grieve, because we laugh, because with each of us the world is new again, I love us. I know about all of the other stuff, I know. I know that we have something better to be. My faith is in us, and I'm doing this for us.

Cynicism is so fucking boring. If you don't have anything helpful to say, stand in back and stop bothering the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment